Burke Public Adjusters has the knowledge and experience to help!


damage Public Adjuster

A Public Insurance Adjuster is a licensed professional who works exclusively for YOU, the policyholder / insured.

We assess the damages, prepare a comprehensive claim, present the claim to the insurance company, and negotiate the best settlement for you.

The insurance company adjuster represents the insurance company. Their job is in the best interest of the company. You deserve and are entitled to the same experienced and skilled professional representation.


Why Hire a Public Insurance Adjuster?

A Public Adjuster will provide to you the extensive knowledge and technical expertise necessary to effectively deal with your insurance carrier relative to all aspects of your claim including:

  • Determining your policy coverage to make sure you claim all that you are entitled to under your policy.
  • Fully documenting your claim and present it to the insurance company for their consideration.
  • Negotiating with your insurance company to obtain the best possible settlement.

  • When Should You Call a Public Adjuster?

    A Public Adjuster should be contacted immediately. We will meet with you to view the loss, review your insurance coverage, coordinate emergency services if necessary, and discuss the details of your claim.


    What Types of Losses Does a Public Adjuster Handle?

    A Public Adjuster is capable of handling insurance claims for building damage and personal property damage for both residential and commercial losses. We also adjust Business Interruption claims when your business is temporarily shut down due to a loss.

    damage Public Adjuster
    Building Damage from Motor Vehicle

    Examples Include:

  • Fire Losses
  • Water Damage/Frozen and Broken Pipes
  • Hurricane and Other Wind Damage
  • Smoke Damage, Including Furnace Blow-Backs
  • Vandalism
  • Building Damage from Motor Vehicle
  • Loss By Collapse
  • Theft
  • Business Interruption
  • Loss of Rental Income
  • Extra Expense/Additional Living Expense claims.


    How is a Public Adjuster Compensated for Services?

    We charge a small percentage of your claim settlement which is documented at the beginning of the adjustment process, per your approval. We are paid once your insurance company issues a settlement payment.



    Call us for a no commitment consultation 508.627.9158


    Member or the Massachusetts Association of Public Adjusters
    Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Lic. # 1628695


    Burke Public Adjusters, Inc,
    PO BOX 2007, Edgartown, MA 02539

    © Copyright 2016 All rights reserved. Webworks Design MV